Facebook or Google accounts got hacked? how to recover them?
We often hear about piracy of his accounts. However, we often hope that this does not happen to us. Unfortunately, this can happen.
It is rather annoying but there are solutions to recover them or have them removed. The secret is to react quickly.
If your Facebook account has been hacked, there are different solutions.
- First, remember to change your password. If you want to do it on your smartphone, go to “need help” and “password forgotten”. If you are on your computer, sign in to Facebook and go to “Forgotten Account Information” and “Find your account”. Disconnect all your devices as well to be sure to have dismissed the hacker.
- If you can not change your password, you will need to report the hacking to Facebook. Go to “report a hacked account”, enter your email or phone, and your most recent password. Facebook will analyze your request and propose you to change your password.
- If you have any doubts about hacking, you can also go to “report a hacked account”. In this case, you will be asked for an explanation of the situation. Facebook will then check your account with some questions such as: recognize friends, enter your password, etc.
- If the above methods do not work, contact Facebook Support or request deletion of your account. You can also ask your friends to report your account as hacked to speed up the process.
Now let’s go to Google. If your account has been hacked:
- Click on “help” – “account recovery” – “secure a hacked account”. You will then be sent to an account recovery page.
- If your account is linked to your phone number or other email address, Google will allow you to reset your account by sending you a code to change your password.
- However, if the hacker has changed all your information, Google will ask you some verification questions: account creation date, last password, etc. He will then check the information. If they are correct, you will be able to reset your account via your backup account.
- In order to be sure that a hacker does not touch your account, Google allows you, in its tab “Google Account” – “Security” – “Recent Security Events” to check if there have been suspicious activities on your account. . If this concerns you, change your password immediately.
Finally, it is important to avoid hacking by taking a few precautions: regularly remember to change your passwords, use complicated passwords, do not click on suspicious links and enable Google 2-Step Verification.
Good Luck 😉Back to the list