Convert a web page into PDF
In this new article, we propose to help you on a rather useful subject.
Do you ever want to keep web content without having to go back to the website every time?
If the answer is yes, please note that it is possible to save your pages in PDF file.
Moreover, you can send this content by mail and consult it without internet connection.
A simple trick but you have to know it…
How to ?
- Go first to your browser and the web page you want to save.
- Then go to the settings (see image below) and click print. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Cltr + P.
- A standard print window will be displayed at that time. At that moment, you will have to look at the destination that is displayed. This is often your printer.
- You should then change and replace this with “Save as PDF” or “Microsoft Print to PDF”
- Before you save, you can make some adjustments to the display choice of format (portrait or landscape), page size, scale, etc.
- Finally, click on “Save” (by choosing of course your location).
- You now have your web page, in PDF format, and you can view or send it as soon as possible. you want it.